Art Jungle ltd., company registration number: 07366221, based in Sarajevská 8, Prague 2 (hereinafter „us“) pays great attention to the protection of personal data. This document will inform you about the types of data we process especially regarding the data of our customers and website users, whether we process the data based on consent or some other legal reason, for what purposes we use the data, who can access it and what are your rights regarding the the processing of your personal information.
A. What personal data do we compile?
We compile and process the following personal data:
a) identification details, meaning mainly the first name and family name, username and password;
b) contact information, meaning personal information that allows us to contact you, mainly the email address, phone number, delivery address, billing address and possibly contact for your social media;
c) your setting, which means information regarding your account, mainly all the saved addresses and profiles, newsletter setting, shopping list, products on stock, your product and service rating and completed questionnaires;
d) Information regarding your orders, in particular information about the goods that you purchased, the means of transportation and payment including the account number, claim details;
e) Information about your behaviour on the website, in particular information about the goods that you view, links that you click, the means of your moving on the site and shifting of the screen; including the information about your device, its technical parameters such as the operating system, its version, screen resolution, used browser and its version and also information gathered from cookies and similar technologies designed for device identification;
f) Related data, meaning personal data derived from your setting, information about the products you buy from us, about your behaviour on the website; notably information about your sex, age, financial situation, shopping behaviour and relationship towards various goods and services.
B. Why do we process personal data and what entitles us to do so?
As part of our activity, we process personal data for various purposes and to varying degrees either:
a) without your on the basis of the performance of the contract, our legitimate interest or the fulfilling of a legal obligation, or:
b) based on your consent.
What data processing we can do without your consent depends on the purpose and aim of the said processing and on the role you have - if you are only a visitor of our website, or if you register or make a purchase with us. We can also process your data if you are an addressee of the goods that is ordered from us.
B.1 If you visit our web
• required (technical) cookies: needed for the correct displaying of our website, e.g. to avoid the emptying of your shopping cart during shopping. It allows us to record, investigate and remove various bugs and malfunctioning parts of our website. It you block these cookies in your browser, it is possible that our website will not be displayed correctly.
• static service cookies for measuring the traffic on our website
• preferential cookies that allow for the personalization of the web, meaning they help to adjust the content displayed on the web based on the users' history, mainly with regards to the pages and products viewed, the history of purchases or products ordered.
• marketing cookies: allow targeting of displayed ads on third-party websites. In addition, they also serve to connect to social media channels such as Facebook, including the automatic login and providing features such as the “Like” button.
Third-parties are provided with data collected by these files only, excluding your personal contact details.
Upon your first entrance to our website a panel will be displayed informing you about the usage of cookies. By clicking on the button “I understand” or anywhere else on the website you acknowledge and agree with the cookies policy. Technical and static cookies cannot be turned off (it is our legitimate interest that the website is working correctly, just as we need to keep track of the traffic). Preferential and marketing cookies can be turned off directly on the panel or anytime you visit the website
Data collected by technical cookies is stored for the period of 13 months. Data needed for targeting and personalization of advertisements is stored for the duration of 1 month. You can turn off these cookies at any time as stated above.
B.2 If you sign up to our website
In order to sign up, you need to visit the website, as such you are subjected to the data processing described in section B. 1 If you visit our website.
If you create an account on our website, we process your identification and contact details, your setting and information about your orders (in case of you make a purchase in the future), based on our contract fulfillment, (without your consent), so we create manage your user account. A contract that our data processing is based on is created along with your account.
For this purpose, we use personal information for the duration of your user account.
B.3 If you place an order with us
To be able to place an order, you need to visit our website first, therefore you are subjected to the data processing stated in B.1 If you visit our website.
If you place and order as a natural person, we process your personal details with the aim of preparation, concluding and fulfillment of our contract, collecting your identification and contact information and the information about your orders. If you already have a user account, we can also use your settings for this purpose.
If you place an order as a legal representative, we process the same information with the same purpose based on our legitimate interest in concluding and fulfilling a contract with the person you represent.
The fact that we use the data to prepare, conclude and fulfill the contract with you means that we will use it to mainly:
• allow you to complete the order on the website, e.g. that the items from your shopping cart or unfinished orders are not deleted;
• so that we can communicate with you regarding the order, e.g. send you the order confirmation or inform you about any change of its status;
• for the purpose of payment orders including payments on installments; in this context we can also share your details with our payment system partners as described in Part C. Who processes your personal data and with whom do we share it?;
• for the purpose of delivery; in this context we can also share your details with our delivery partners as described in Part C. Who processes your personal data and with whom do we share it?;
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time necessary to process your order, or the settlement of a contractual request such as reclamation. After this time, we retain the data in our legitimate interest in order to protect our legal claims and our internal records and checks for the length of the limitation period (three years) and one year after its expiration with regards to the requests made at the end of the limitation period. In the event of a legal, administrative or other proceedings we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the whole duration of the proceeding and the remaining of the limitation period after its completion. Our legitimate interests include the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
B.3.1 Processing based on legal obligations
We also have to comply with certain statutory obligations. If we process your personal data for this reason, your consent for such processing is not required. On this legal basis, we process your identification and contact details and order information, we do this mainly to comply with the following laws:
• Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code;
• of Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection;
• of Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax ,; of Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting.
We use personal data for these purposes for the duration of 10 years.
B.4 If you are an addressee of our goods or services
If you are an addressee of our goods or services, we will process your identification and contact information.
• based on our legitimate interest and with the purpose of preparation, conclusion or fulfillment of the customer contract. Fulfillment of said contract is also our legitimate interest;
• in order to fulfill legal obligation namely those of Act No. 235/2004 Coll, On Value Added Tax and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting.
We use personal data to prepare, conclude and perform the customers' contract for the length necessary to complete the order. After this period, we process the said data based on our legitimate interest to protect our legal claims and our internal records and checks, and that is for the length of the limitation period (3 years) and one year after its expiration with regards to the requests made at the end of the limitation period. In the event of a legal, administrative or other proceedings we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the whole duration of the proceeding and the remaining of the limitation period after its completion. Our legitimate interests include the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services. We use personal data for these purposes for the duration of 10 years.
You have the right to object to this processing on the basis of a corrective claim.
C. Who processes your personal data and with whom do we share it?
In the processing of your aforementioned personal data we figure in the role of an administrator. This means that we determine the above-defined purposes for which we collect your personal data, define the means of its sourcing and take responsibility for its correct execution.
We may also share your personal data with other entities in the role of an administrator, namely:
• in connection to the the contract performance, our partners, who participate on said performance as stated specifically in the part When you buy from us.
o partners operating the payment systems required for the processing of the payment, namely in connection to the credit card payment, that is Global Payments Europe, s.r.o., company registration number 27088936;
o shipping partners in case your goods is being delivered by one of these shipping partners, and exclusively for the purpose of delivering the goods, these are: TNT Express Worldwide ltd. company registration number: 15888959, Direct Parcel Distribution CZ ltd, company registration number: 61329266.
• based on your consent to display personalized advertisement on social media, as stated in Part B.1, administrators of social media channels, namely
In the event that you agree to receive the newsletter, we will forward your email address to this mailing list: MailChimp Company (The Rocket Science Group, LLC) located Atlanta, US (HQ), 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE.
In order to process your personal data we also use services of other processors, who process data only in accordance with our instruction to fulfill the purposes described in Part B. Why do we process personal data and what allows us to do so? Those processors are:
a) cloud service providers and other technology and support providers, namely a cloud platform Heroku operated by a company salesforce.com, inc. a AWS - Amazon Web Services;
b) marketing analytics operators, who help us with website optimization and personalization of its content and our offers for you: Google Adwords, Sklik.cz and Google Analytics;
D. What sources we use to obtain personal data?
In most cases, we process personal data provided by you when you order goods or services or create and use your account. We also compile and process your personal data directly based on your behaviour on our site.
If you place an order with us, we may, based on the performance of the contract, receive additional order information from banks, our partners operating payment systems or shipping partners; these include for example your bank account number, successful payment information, delivery or receipt of the goods.
E. Sharing data outside the EU
With regards to sharing data with the recipients as stated in Part C Who processes your personal data and with whom do we share it? we may transfer your data to countries outside of the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide an adequate level of personal data protection. All such transfers will be made only if the relevant recipient undertakes to comply with some of the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission and available at : http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32010D0087, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/ALL/?uri=CELEX:32001D0497, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32004D0915
F. What are your rights in the processing of your personal information?
Just as we have our right and obligations in processing your personal informations, you also have certain rights related to this process. Namely:
Right of access
Simply said, you have the right to know what data we process, for what purpose, for how long, where we collect the data, with whom we share it, who, apart from us, is processing it and what rights you have connected to the processing of your personal data. You can learn all about this is this document. However, if you are not sure what personal data we process, you can ask for a confirmation to find out if we use personal data related to you, or if we do not process such data. If we do process it, you have a right to access this personal data. Under the right of access, you can request a copy of processed personal data. We will provide you with one copy free of charge, any additional copy is subjected to a fee.
Right to correction
It's only human to make mistakes. If you discover that your data we are processing is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it corrected or completed without undue delay.
Right to erasure
In some cases you are entitled to have your personal data erased. We will erase your data without any undue delay if any of the following is true:
• your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes it was originally stored for,
• you withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, that is the data that requires your consent, and at the same time we have no other reason for its further processing
• you exercise your right to object to the processing (as stated below in the part Right to object to the processing) of your personal data that we process based on our legitimate interest, and we find those objections justified in stating that we no longer have the legitimate interest for processing your data or
• we find that our processing of your data no longer complies with generally binding regulations.
Please bear in mind that even if one of those reasons occurs, it does not mean that we will erase all of your personal data. This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data is still necessary in order to fulfill our legal obligation or to determine, exercise or defend our legal rights (see Part B. Why do we process personal data and what allows us to do so?).
Right to restrict processing
In some cases you may, in addition to the right to erasure, exercise a right to restrict the processing of your personal data. This right allows you, in certain cases, to demand that your personal data be marked and that no further processing operations are undertaken - however, this restriction does not apply forever (as is the case of a right to erasure) but only for a limited period of time. We need to restrict the processing of personal data when:
• you deny the accuracy of your personal information before agreeing with us what data is correct
• we process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (e.g. beyond what we need to process), but restriction of said data will be preferred over its erasure in such cases (for example, if you expect to provide us with the same data in the future)
• we no longer need your personal data for the above-mentioned processing purposes, but you require them to identify, exercise or defend your legal claims, or
• you object to the processing. The right to object is described in more detail below in the "Right to object to processing" chapter). We are obliged to limit the processing of your information for the period when the objection is being investigated.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data that you have provided and which we process based on your consent (see Section B.7 If You Grant Your Approval) and on the performance of the contract (see Part B). Why We Handle Personal Data and what allows us to this?). You will be provided with your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order to easily convert your data based on your request, it may include only data which is processed automatically in our electronic databases.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest (see Part B. Why do we process personal data and what allows us to do so?). In the case of marketing activities, we will cease processing of your personal data without any further reasons; in other cases we will do so if we find no legitimate reasons to continue such processing.
Right to file a complaint
By exercising your rights in the above stated manner, your right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority is unaffected. You may exercise this right in particular if you believe that we process your personal data unjustifiably or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You may file a complaint against our processing of your personal data with the Personal Data Protection Office located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
G. How to exercise individual rights?
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, be it inquiries, law enforcement, complaints or anything else you may contact email@example.com.
We will resolve your request without undue delay, but within the maximum period of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. You will be, of course, informed about any such extension and provided its justification.